Lines 90-91 (Foothill Blvd. - Glendale Blvd. - Downtown L.A.)
Lines 406-407 (Foothill Blvd. - Downtown L.A. Express)
- Line 91 proposed to be replaced with extended Glendale Beeline Route 4 and remaining trips operated as Line 90. Glendale Beeline Route 3 began operation in the Montrose area April 10, 2000 and Line 91 proposed for cancellation in December, 2006 as part of Metro Connections, then withdrawn for reconsideration in a later phase.
- North terminal proposed to be realigned to Sylmar/San Fernando Metrolink Station, with new Line 631 shuttle to provide service to Olive View Medical Center, and deviation through Lake View Terrace via Terra Bella St. - Osborne St. - Eldridge Av. Never implemented.
- Lines 406-407 proposed for replacement with restructured LADOT Line 409. Implemented June 26, 1995.
- Originally proposed to be replaced by Line 662 between Sunland and Sylmar.
- Lines 90-91 between Sunland and Olive View Medical Center replaced by Line 290 as part of Metro Connections June 24, 2007.