Lines 92-93-410 (San Fernando - Burbank - Glendale - L.A.)
Line 603 (Rampart Ave. - Hoover St. - Colorado Bl.)
Route segment on Brand Blvd. between Glenoaks Blvd. and Mountain St. cancelled; Line 93 replaced on Allesandro St. with minor reroute of Line 603; Line 410 express route cancelled.
Public Comment and (Staff Response):
* - The MTA board subsequently restructured express fares, but Line 410 would not have been affected.
- Line 603 may not have enough excess capacity to absorb the increase in passengers if service is rerouted to provide replacement service on Allesandro St. (larger buses are proposed to be implemented on Line 603)
- Petition with 86 signatures opposed the Line 410 proposal, citing increase in travel time due to the cancellation of express service and the requirement to transfer (Line 410 carried an average of 12 to 19 passengers per trip; five trips to downtown Los Angeles in the morning and five return trips in the afternoon)
- Reduce the express fare to increase ridership (fares will be evaluated when future fare changes are considered*)
- Proposal to cancel service north of Glenoaks Blvd. received overall support